Come one, come all for the Pay it Forward Challenge! I stumbled upon this challenge on Snowbell Handmade’s blog and it seems such a lovely idea, I decided to give it a whirl. I’ve been dying to do another giveaway for ages, and here’s a perfect chance. :)
The fine print:
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people to comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task, copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment. (International entries welcome!)
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get. (Although I will try to make something I think you will like!)
2. What I create for you will be just for you, with love. (ie, one-of-a-kind)
3. It’ll be done this year (2009) (for me, hopefully by the end of the summer!)
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange or weird. (This is in the contract, but I’m not really going to do anything strange or weird.)
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your post.
7. Send me your mailing address (I’ll send my first 5 emails requesting it.)
Can’t wait to see who responds first! Happy Wednesday, my friends!